All You Need to Know About Roulette Online
History of Roulette
There are two leading theories about the origin of roulette. The first says that the roulette originated in the 17th century, and was invented by the French mathematician Blaise Pascal (the word “roulette” in French means “small wheel”).
According to another theory, roulette was invented by the Chinese and over some Kinski traders brought it to France.
However, despite all the theories, the following is a well-known fact that in the late 18th century, the game that looked like a modern roulette was introduced in Parisian casinos.
In the mid-19th century, Francois and Louis Blanc in France created a machine with a “single zero”. Since gambling at the time was banned in France, they had it exhibited in Hamburg, Germany. Later, when gambling was banned in Germany too, Francois Blanc and his son, Cammie, restored the machine back to its country of origin, France. Then, Charles III, Prince of Monaco, saw a new exciting game and asked them to make a casino in Monaco, which will become world-famous casino “Monte Carlo”, and until 1933, roulette existed only in Monte Carlo.
How do you play Roulette
Here is the basic scheme of investment in the roulette game. If this is first time you are playing roulette, here are the rules:
- External Investments – tokens placed outside the layout of numbers on the table
- Red-Black (1: 1): The choice is clear; you can choose whether to stand on the balls of red or black box. Green No-0 is not counted.
- The higher-lower (1: 1); A bet on numbers less (1-18) or greater (19-36).
- Odd and even (1: 1); ball shall stop on even or odd number.
- One third (dozen) (2: 1); Choose between 3 dozen (12 numbers each). First period covers the numbers (1-12), second dozen (13-24) and third (25-36).
- The column (2: 1): Each column consists of 12 numbers. You can choose the first, second or third.
- The exact number of (35: 1); The maximum payout, if you select the right number.
- Separated bet (two numbers) (17: 1); Cover the number 2 by the chip set on the line that separates them.
- Street (three numbers) (11: 1); This bet is placed perpendicular to the line below the selected 3 numbers.
- Corner (four numbers) (8: 1); Corner stake will be placed exactly between the desired 4 digits.
- Line (6: 1); The line connects the two “streets” and covers 6 numbers.
Rules of Roulette
Roulette consists of a table that contains fields with the possible bets and cylinder which is usually placed on the side table. The dealer starts the game by calling: “Your role please”, then rotates the cylinder in one direction and the roulette ball in the opposite. During this time, players set roles, and after pellet several times visit cylinder croupier in form the players: “The investment is completed” (“No more bets” or “Rien ne va plus”), after which no longer receive bets.
Once the ball stops, croupier announces the winning number and color, after which collects losing bets and disburses winning bets.
Play Roulette in your mobile
Roulette games on mobile are increasingly getting popular as more and more people play them on their mobile phones. Now, for example, many business people for leisure can turn a couple of spins during a break at work, while waiting for a bus or taxi in the city or while resting in the park. Experienced and inexperienced players can practice their strategies wherever they are, whether they are on the move or somewhere comfortable reclining.
Play Roulette online
The main advantage of playing online roulette is the possibility of playing from your home. You can make a deposit at an online casino through online banking, credit card or take advantage of on-line payment system such as PayPal. Your winnings can be immediately credited to your bank account.